Are you overwhelmed by the conflicting nutrition information out there and have no idea what you should actually be eating to stay healthy?
Do you hate cooking every day, or just find that you’re way too busy to cook?
Are your dining out habits draining your bank account and adding inches to your waistline?
Do you wish you could stop eating out so much, but haven’t found another option that is just as convenient?
Have you watched Forks Over Knives, What the Health, or some other documentary that has inspired you to switch to a plant-based diet… but now you don’t know what the hell you’re going to eat?
Are you worried about becoming deficient in vitamins, nutrients and yep, I’ll say it … protein?
Hi, I'm Farin.
I spent hundreds of hours scouring Pinterest for easy recipes, reading blog posts, and reading books by all of the leading plant-based doctors … only to find myself overwhelmed and confused.
(Even the plant-based doctors seem to disagree when it comes to the nitty-gritty details of what we should eat to be the healthiest we can possibly be.)
Then I decided to really deep-dive into the plant-based diet world.
I became a Certified Holistic Nutritionist and began practicing as a nutrition counselor, writing individualized meal plans for clients who wanted to go plant-based.
But I learned very quickly — as in, after my first client — that I HATED writing meal plans.
I continued to create them because that’s what people wanted, and that’s what they thought they needed.
They wanted someone knowledgeable about nutrition to tell them EXACTLY what to eat, day in and day out. They thought that’s how they’d achieve results. So I gave them what they wanted!
But then I realized I instead had to give them what they NEEDED. What they needed was different from what they thought they wanted.
What my clients wanted was for someone else to do the thinking for them.
- They didn’t want to look up recipes.
- They didn’t want to write down a grocery list.
- They didn’t want to spend hours in the kitchen deciding what to eat.
But they DIDN’T need a meal plan! They needed a SYSTEM.
They needed a foundation of knowledge that would make it easy for them to put together their own meals — no recipe needed — that they could be CONFIDENT was nutritious and healthy.
So I stopped offering meal plans and created Wholly Prep.
It’s an online course my clients move through at their own pace to learn the basics of a whole food, plant-based diet.
They learn how to build nutritious meals using ingredients they have on hand.
They learn the easiest and quickest cooking and prep methods so that they can do all of their meal preparation on Sunday and have plenty to eat for the entire work week.
My clients turn into whole food, plant-based meal prepping pros.
But that’s not even the coolest part.
- They’re getting down to their ideal weight.
- They’re more energetic throughout the day.
- They’re saving loads of money on dining and groceries.
- They’re taking those evening yoga classes they never had time for before because they were too busy cooking.
- They’re spending more time with their families and less time in the kitchen.
- They have a new zest for life!
But why limit this meal prep magic to my clients? I want YOU to reap the benefits too.
Spend less money dining out and use it to take that dream vacation instead
Spend your time doing the things you love rather than being stuck in the kitchen
Feel confident you’re feeding your body the nutrients it needs to thrive
Become an expert in the kitchen, confidently using cooking and preparation techniques that will save you time and energy
Easily achieve your health and wellness goals
Become a healthier, fitter, and more energetic version of yourself
Be the envy of your coworkers as you eat delicious, colorful meals while they’re scarfing down the same old burgers, burritos, and Chinese takeout
63 video lessons and 23 accompanying PDF cheat sheets and/or worksheets
21 bonus lessons for new vegans
24/7 access to a free Facebook group for support from other Wholly Prep students and the instructor
Instant & Lifetime Access Our Private Members Only Facebook Community
This is a place where you'll get additional meal prep tips and tricks, plus inspiration, recipes, and encouragement. You have 24/7 access to other students and myself who can help you with your plant-based journey and your fast and easy meal prep.
Weekly Q&A Sessions With the Instructor
My regular nutrition counseling clients pay big bucks per session. But you have the opportunity to ask me any question once a week in a live event on our private Facebook group. PLUS you get the benefit of hearing the questions asked by other members (and my answers!)
Ultimate Vault Of Plant-Based Cooking Cheat Sheets + Recipes
The info contained in these cheat sheets would've been spread across several cook books. In this course, you get to download them all for free.
Feel free to check out the course curriculum below to determine if this course is right for you.
Obviously, I don’t want you to pay for knowledge you already have!
This course is NOT for you if:
You’re already a whole food, plant-based meal prepping pro.
Your idea of a fun day is spending hours in the kitchen preparing elaborate gourmet meals.
You’re a trained chef and have been plant-based for several years.
This course is TOTALLY for you if any of these apply:
You’re new to the vegan lifestyle/ plant-based diet.
You’re not confident in building a balanced plant-based meal to ensure you’re getting all of your nutrients.
You have never meal prepped before.
You’ve tried meal prepping but get bored eating the same meals over and over again.
You don’t enjoy cooking or would like to spend less time in the kitchen.
You don’t feel confident grocery shopping for healthy food.
Your fruits and veggies often go bad before you use them.
You’re busy and looking for ways to save time.
You’re sick of spending so much on eating out and you’re looking for ways to save money.
Here’s the exact curriculum:
- Navigate Your Course
- Get To Know Your Instructor FREE PREVIEW
- Get Excited for Wholly Prep FREE PREVIEW
- Go Through Wholly Prep from Start to Finish FREE PREVIEW
- Track Your Starting Point
- Join the private Facebook group
- Find Your Why | Watch This
- Find Your Why | Read This
- Download and Fill in Wholly Prep PDFs
- Find Your Why | Worksheet
- Remember Your Why
- Analyze Reputable Nutrition Information | Video
- Analyze Reputable Nutrition Information | Cheat Sheet
- Eat Whole Foods
- Define Whole Food
- Test Your Learning
- Move on to Unit 2!
- FAQ: Vegan vs. Plant-Based?
- FAQ: Is this diet a cure-all?
- FAQ: Can I get off of my medications? FREE PREVIEW
- FAQ: Do I need to take supplements?
- FAQ: What does WFPB mean? And SAD?
- FAQ: Is soy bad for me?
- FAQ: Can I eat oil on a WFPB diet?
- FAQ: How do I lose weight on a WFPB diet?
- Stock Your Plant-Based Kitchen
- Learn About Obscure Ingredients Common in Plant-Based Kitchens
- Stock Your Plant-Based Pantry
- Stock Your Plant-Based Fridge
- Stock Your Plant-Based Freezer
- Organize Your Plant-Based Pantry
- Organize Your Plant-Based Refrigerator
- Use Your Refrigerator's Crisper Drawers
- Organize Your Plant-Based Freezer
- Test Your Learning
- Shop for Plant-Based Foods
- Buy in Bulk
- Choose Perfect Produce
- Buy Some Things Pre-Prepped
- Keep Produce Fresher Longer
- Store Herbs the Smart Way
- Test your learning
- Welcome to Wholly Tools!
- Select the Perfect Storage Containers
- Select the Perfect Storage Containers
- Buy the Perfect Storage Containers
- Select the Perfect Appliances
- Select the Perfect Cookware
- Save Time With the Right Tools
- Gather Your Tools
- Purchase Your Tools
- Get Ready For Meal Prep Bootcamp FREE PREVIEW
- Block Out Time
- Gather Reinforcements - Or Kick Them Out
- Ready Your Kitchen
- Decide What You're Eating
- Decide What to Eat Part 2
- Meal Prep Planner
- Set Up Your Stations
- Pre-Wash Your Produce
- Batch Cook Like a Boss
- Cut/Chop/Slice the Fast Way
- Make Tasty Spice Blends